lunes, 1 de marzo de 2010
2nd Annual Rioja Grand Tasting Events in NYC and Chicago
Information of how to participate at the Grand tasting NYC and Chicago
May 4: The Ivy Room, Chicago
May 6: The Puck Building, NYC
- Rioja importers and wineries already exporting to US market.
- Each participant will receive a 6-foot table with all necessary wine ware.
- Provide your own representative(s) to pour (maximum of two people per table).
- Each participant may feature up to six wines* per table for the walk-around tasting, which will be reflected in the program.
- Please specify which wine should be featured as a top Rioja Value:
- The featured value wine is your choice, but should highlight the Rioja in your portfolio that poses the highest quality at its respective price point.
- It need not be your least expensive wine and could be any level (Crianza, Reserva, etc.), but should offer higher quality and price than other wines at the same/higher price point.
- A limited amount of wines may be served at the Seminars and surrounding press events due to limited space – we will confirm if your wine is selected but encourage your suggestions.
- The goal is to welcome between 100-150 trade attendees in Chicago and 250-300 trade attendees in NYC throughout the walk-around tasting.
- The organization will invite key on- and off-premise buyers and national and local media in both markets.
- Forward information for key accounts who you would like to receive an invitation. In addition, print/digital invitations will be made available to you to distribute.
- Complete the participation Form and return it to participant coordinator, Viviana Pinzon (firstname.lastname@example.org) by March 15th, 2010
- Table placements and wines showcased in surrounding press events are first come first served.